DRSD-2021 will be a hybrid event, with an onsite participation at AIT, Thailand and Virtual. The DRSD-2021 will take place on June 24-25, 2021 with exciting Keynote Speeches, Panel Discussions and Technical Presentations from Global Leaders (Academicians, Scientists, Engineers, Research Scholars, Students, Development Agencies, Practitioners, Policy Makers, Medical Practitioners, Emergency Managers, Private Companies, Govt. and Non-Govt. Organisations).
Registered participants have the opportunity to connect with each other across time zones and across the topics defining Disaster Risk and Resilience and sustainability worldwide.
Participants will get an opportunity to Publish FULL PAPER in a range of options
*Option – A: Journal Special Issue – “Risk and Resilience Paradigm for sustainable development”, in “Progress in Disaster Science”, Elsevier. [SCOPUS Indexed]
*Option – B: Journal Special Issue – “Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience Building for Sustainable Society”, in “International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment (IJDRBE)”, Emerald Publishing. [SCOPUS Indexed]
*Option – C: Edited Book, “Multi-hazard Vulnerability and Resilience Building – addressing cross-cutting challenges” (TBC), Elsevier [SCOPUS Indexed]
HOW TO REGISTER
● Registration is incomplete until payment is received. Authors MUST register for their papers to be included in the conference schedule, abstract booklet/program.
● One (1) registration fee is valid for one (1) oral presentation / Poster only.
● Students must upload a scan copy of valid student ID card during the Registion.
● For Attendees (Onsite / Virtual) no abstract or full paper submission is required.
DRSD-2021 Registration Fee Payment
I am a Local Participant and I would like to pay by “Credit Card”
I am an International Participant and I would like to pay by “Credit Card”
- One (1) registration will be valid for only one (1) paper presentation.
- Student registration is also for one (1) paper presentation only.
- Registration is non-transferable.
VIRTUAL/ONLINE PRESENTATION ONLY
The organizers are pleased to offer this virtual presentation in light of the current situation taking place. The virtual presentation time slot will be the same as that allotted to an onsite presenter. The schedule, online access details, along the Electronic-Abstract booklet will be sent by email. The presentation certificate will be sent through Email.
“Certificate of Attendance” will be given to all delegates in digital form.
The registration fee is non-refundable.